10th Republican Exhibition "House. Cottage. Design"
Date: 12-14 March 2020
The Mogilev Branch of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry organizes the 10th Republican Specialized Construction Exhibition "House. Cottage. Design".
"House. Cottage. Design" Republican Exhibition is the only annual exhibition of construction and finishing materials, communications, interior design elements and wooden house-building in the Mogilev region.
- modern technologies of design, construction, repair and decoration;
- prefabricated buildings and structures;
- concrete and reinforced concrete products, dry building mixes;
- artificial and natural stone, wood materials, brick;
- roofing, roofing materials;
- formwork, construction and industrial equipment;
- hydro-, heat-, soundproof materials;
- stairs, metal structures;
- paving and ceramic tiles;
- paints and varnishes, construction chemistry;
- awning and finishing materials, floor coverings;
- windows, doors, gates;
- professional, household tools;
- electrical equipment;
- video surveillance, control and access restrictions;
- lighting equipment;
- road and construction equipment;
- heat, energy, gas, water supply and sewage systems;
- water treatment systems; ventilation and air conditioning;
- heat power equipment;
- smart house;
- wooden housing construction;
- landscaping (garden, vegetable garden).
The exhibition will be accompanied by an eventful business program.
Exhibitors will have the opportunity to negotiate with representatives of design and construction organizations, establish mutually beneficial cooperation, and discuss current issues in the development of the construction industry.
It is planned that the event will be attended by more than 5,000 construction industry specialists from all regions of Belarus and neighbouring countries.
The exhibition will be held at Mogilev, 30 Let Pobedy St., 1A (Olympiets Sports Complex).
Additional information can be obtained by calling: + 375 222 77 80 34, + 375 44 735 00 30 or by e-mail: email@example.com. Contact persons at the Mogilev Branch of the BelCCI are Anna Krasovskaya, Vitaliy Sotnik.