The BelCCI launches a series of stream videos to support businesses
Date: 28 May 2020
In order to overcome the consequences of the business activity decrease and to facilitate its quick and efficient recovery in the future, the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry launched a series of stream videos on YouTube. The first streams are aimed to inform the business community about some specific fields of the BelCCI activities to support businesses. The information was provided by the heads of the BelCCI departments; the participants had an opportunity to ask questions online during the broadcast.
In May, the stream videos covered the following topics:
- Exhibitions: what is happening now, and what to expect in the future (Evgeniy Vvedenskiy, Director of Belinterexpo Exhibition Unitary Enterprise of the BelCCI);
- Certificates of origin and own production: why they are needed and how to get them (Nikolai Zhukovskiy, Head of the Certification and Expert Activities Department of the BelCCI);
- How business councils and BelCCI representatives in foreign states can help entrepreneurs (Aleksandr Golovarev, Head of the International Cooperation Department of the BelCCI);
- Force majeure: what you need to know now. Force majeure in public procurement (Vitali Vabischevich, Head of the Legal Department of the BelCCI);
- Trademarks: their value and ways to keep them (Vyacheslav Trofimov, Director of Belpatentservice Unitary Enterprise of the BelCCI);
- Expert examination and assessment: why to apply to the BelCCI for them (Petr Anufriyev, Chief Expert of the Certification and Expert Activities Department of the BelCCI);
- Efficient participation in exhibitions. State support measures. Plans for 2021 (Evgeniy Vvedenskiy, Director of Belinterexpo Exhibition Unitary Enterprise; Andrei Shakhanovich, Head of the Exhibition and Fair Activities Department of the BelCCI);
- Register of Reliable Partners as a quality mark in business networking (Vitali Vabischevich, Head of the Legal Department of the BelCCI);
- The main subjects of the School of Export (Elena Khoroshevskaya, Director of the Business Training Center of the BelCCI).