Business visit to Tashkent
Date: 11-15 September 2018
The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan organize a visit of the Belarusian business delegation to Tashkent.
The programme of the visit includes participation of the Belarusian delegation in Uzbekistan-Belarus business forum, in the National exhibition of the Republic of Belarus, visits to enterprises and negotiations with the representatives of Uzbek companies interested in establishment and strengthening of trade and economic cooperation with the Belarusian business.
The priority fields of the Belarusian companies cooperation with Uzbekistan include:
- Supplying agricultural, automobile, road, mining, industrial machinery, special-purpose equipment, car tires, spare parts and attachments to tractor vehicles and cars
- Setting up joint ventures for the production of buses, cargo vehicles, special-purpose and towed vehicles
- Supplying meat and dairy products
- Petroleum chemistry
- Metalworking products
- Supplying household appliances (TV sets, monitors, refrigerators)
- Supplying glass and glassware
- Export and import financing
- Agribusiness, food industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and the set up of joint ventures for the production of medicines
- Joint activities within the R&D and manufacturing clusters.
BelCCI accepts applications until August 14.