Exposition of Belarusian manufacturers within MSV exhibition in Czech Republic
Date: 01-05 October 2018
Exhibition Unitary Enterprise "Belinterexpo" of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry invites the Belarusian enterprises to take part in the exposition of domestic manufacturers within MSV mechanical engineering exhibition in Brno (the Czech Republic).
MSV is the largest manufacturing industry exhibition in Central and Eastern Europe. In 2017, more than 1600 companies from 32 countries worldwide took part in the exhibition; the number of professional visitors exceeded 81 thousand people.
Major thematic sections of the exhibitions are:
- mining, metallurgy, casting equipment;
- materials and components for mechanical engineering, tool engineering;
- gears, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, refrigerating equipment and air conditioning systems;
- energy engineering and heavy-current engineering equipment;
- electronics, automation and measuring equipment;
- rubber technical goods and chemicals, composite materials.
Applications are collected by Belinterexpo Unitary Enterprise of the BelCCI. Contact person is Yaroslavna Shevchuk, tel.: +375 17 334 82 00, +375 44 509 12 15, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.