The Joint Plan of Action of the Ministry of Information of the Republic of Belarus and the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry on media coverage of the export potential of Belarus in 2019 has been signed
Date: 12 March 2019
The Joint Plan of Action of the Ministry of Information of the Republic of Belarus and the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry on media coverage of the export potential of the Republic of Belarus in 2019 was signed by the Minister of Information Alexander Karlyukevich and the Chairman of the BelCCI Vladimir Ulakhovich during the award ceremony of the contest "Development of Export Potential of Belarus".
In order to consolidate the activities on the improvement of the export potential of the Republic of Belarus media coverage in 2019, the parties agreed to develop cooperation in the following areas:
- Facilitating the dissemination of information on the development of national exports, strengthening of international contacts of Belarusian enterprises, entry of the Belarusian products and services into new markets, and achievements in the field of foreign economic activity;
- Interaction in the information and publishing sphere;
- Information support of the contest "Best Exporter of the Year";
- Interaction within the framework of the BelCCI contest "Development of the Export Potential of Belarus";
- Career development of journalists specializing in covering export activities, foreign trade, and the activities of the BelCCI;
- Preparation of the information and analytical directory for Belarusian business circles "The Top Belarusian Goods to Export to the Distant Arc Countries".