Online seminar "Post-crisis growth strategy"
Date: 05 August 2020
We invite heads and specialists of enterprises to take part in the online seminar "Post-Crisis Growth Strategy". The event is organized by the Mogilev branch of the BelCCI.
1. What companies in the world were able to grow after the crisis of 2008-2009 and due to what? Which companies in Belarus resumed growth at a fundamentally new level after the crises of 2009, 2011, 2014 and how did they manage it?
2. How do the most authoritative experts see the post-crisis business environment, what do they agree on, and where the uncertainty remains?
3. 20 trends of the post-crisis economy.
4. What features of your company will become strengths in the new era, and which can weaken your business?
5. At what point is it time to start forming a new strategy and how not to lose it. How to quickly organize a strategy refinement in your company when everything is changing so quickly.
6. How does a post-crisis growth plan differ from a conventional strategic plan? What you can start doing right now - what information to collect, where to look for it, and what to prepare the management team for.
7. 20 steps to develop a Marshall plan for your company.
Lecturer Andrey Chernysh - director of consulting at Key Solutions, consultant in management, project management and finance.
The event starts on August 5 at 09.00.
The contact person at the BelCCI is Anna Krasovskaya, tel .: + 375 44 735 00 30, e-mail: email@example.com.