Quantity, completeness and quality expertise
The examination of the quantity and quality of goods is an important stage in the process of the delivery contract fulfillment. However, in order to minimize the risks associated with misdelivery and the protection of the claims in court, the parties must settle the order of acceptance of goods at the contracting stage.
The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus Resolution № 1290 'On the ratification of the Acceptance of Goods in Quantity and Quality Act', dated September 3, 2008 stipulates the right of the BelCCI system specialists to participate in acceptance of goods in quality, quantity and completeness.
The expert activity performed by the BelCCI regional unitary enterprises can ensure the security of foreign trade contracts fulfillment.
As for the expertise types, the Department offers the whole complex of services from traditional quantity, quality and completeness expertise to the unique expert analysis and assessment expertise, including:
expert examination of quality, quantity and completeness of goods, raw materials and equipment, including the issuing of the expert examination certificate to assert a claim to the Economic Courts of the Republic of Belarus and the International Arbitration Court;
expert examination of quality, quantity and completeness of goods, raw materials and equipment, including the issuing of the expert examination certificate on the fulfillment of the terms of the contract (agreement) – the examination aimed at the check-out of the compliance of the delivered consignment with the terms of the contract (agreement) in quality, packaging, labeling, etc., including:
- examination of the samples quality;
- expertise performed during the transfer of cargos from car to car or truck at railway stations;
- examination of goods being unloaded into the receiver’s warehouse;
- examination of goods being loaded by the exporter (pre-shipment inspection of goods);
- goods identification;
- examination of the condition of transport vehicles, packaging, and labeling on their compliance with the standards and regulations;
- defining the quality level of goods on the compliance with the standards of the republic of Belarus;
- goods identification, sampling, including:
- sampling for laboratory testing;
- examination on the issue of the quality loss of the goods (including fruits and vegetables) due to their transportation and storing.
consulting: the expertise on the reasons for damage done to the goods during their storing, etc.;
consumer: the quality expertise of the used goods, the expertise, defining the reasons for defects and/or the defect-caused quality loss, the returned goods expertise on demand of trade organizations and consumer protection societies;
goods examination for the purpose of further customs control;
examination of the packaging quality, the quality and quantity of goods at the moment of their delivery to the customs territory bonded warehouse.
The services are rendered by the BelCCI enterprises in all regional centers of the Republic of Belarus: