Exhibition unitary enterprise "Belinterexpo" invites interested Belarusian companies to take part in the international agricultural exhibition, which will be held from 18 to 24 September 2021 in Novi Sad (Serbia).
The exhibition will feature a wide range of agricultural machinery and equipment, pedigree livestock, as well as products of farms and food producers. Master classes on the use of modern technologies, international consultations and forums are planned.
The main thematic sections:
• agricultural machinery and equipment;
• drying and feed equipment;
• food and drinks;
• technologies and equipment for food production;
• agricultural fertilizers and plant protection products;
• refined products;
• technologies and developments in the field of agriculture;
• technologies and equipment for packaging, transportation and storage of food products;
• veterinary drugs, etc.
Novi Sad Fair is one of the five leading exhibitions in Europe on this topic.