Verification and issuance of the certificate of origin of goods
The verification and issuance of the certificate of origin of goods is based on the results of the expertise on the country of the origin of goods.
The Certificate is issued in the following cases:
1. The ST-1 Certificate is issued for the purposes of providing a free trade regimen for the export of goods to the Member States of the Agreement on the Free Trade Zone of June 15, 1994 and the Agreement on Free Trade Zone of October 18, 2011, in accordance with the Rules of identification of the origin of goods, operating under these documents, as well as for the export of goods to Georgia in accordance with the agreement reached.
2. The ST-2 Certificate is issued for the purposes of providing a free trade regimen in accordance with the Agreement between the Belarusian and Serbian Governments on free commerce between the Republic of Belarus and the Republic of Serbia of March 31, 2009.
3. The A Certificate is issued for the purpose of providing tariff preferences for the goods exported to the countries, providing tariff preferences to the Republic of Belarus in accordance with the Generalized System of Preference (GSP).
4. The General form Certificate is issued in the following cases:
- to be provided to the customs authorities of the importing country, which doesn’t have any International Agreements with the Republic of Belarus defining the requirements of the origin of goods and the form of the Certificate, or which doesn’t provide the preferences to the Republic of Belarus under GSP, in case of the necessity to confirm the country of origin of the goods due to the terms of the contract or the national rules of the country;
- to confirm the origin of the goods from the Republic of Belarus if provided to the customs authorities of the importing country, which has the International Agreement with the Republic of Belarus, stipulating the provision to the latter of tariff preferences or free trade regimen, or the importing country, which provides the preferences to the Republic of Belarus under GSP, when the necessity of the Certificate is determined by the terms of the contract (agreement), and not arouses from getting the above mentioned tariff preferences or from the provision of the free trade regimen;
- to certify the country of origin in case of the issuance of the certificate instead of the certificate identifying the origin of goods from a country other than one of the parties to the Agreement.
5. The Certificate of origin of textiles is issued for the textiles exported to the European Union on demand of the exporter.
6. Other form Certificate can be issued in the case when the form of the Certificate to be provided to the authorized bodies is determined by the national rules of the importing country.
The issuance of the Certificates of origin of goods, as well as consulting on the issues of the Certificate issuance, is performed by the regional enterprises of the BelCCI on the site of the goods location: